To: <freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Re: new plugin for freevo1.5.3: automatic shutdown and wakeup

Hi Jacques,

I also tried to fix the screensaver problem,
the new version can be downloaded here:

http://www.ikp.uni-koeln.de/~tanja/freevo/wakeupshutdown.tar.gz

Please try it and let me know if it is working now...

Greetings Tanja

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb am 01.05.05 22:13:08:

Tanja
Firts I apologize for the delay I take to answer
Finally I use the change you give to me
if not os.system('egrep "%s" /tmp/wakeupshutdown.ps' % searchstring)
and now the plugin  works fine with external command

The remaining scrensaver problem is not a big problem.

Thank you very much.
Jacques

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tanja Striepling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>