Rob Shortt wrote:

Jon Hargett wrote:

Thanks for the reply, this was helpful. I found this page in the Wiki: http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/DVBConfig
It indicates that you should add:
VIDEO_GROUPS[0].group_type = 'dvb'.
Which information is more current?

That info's only for configuring Freevo with a DVB card, not IVTV. I was pretty sure that there was an IVTV and VIDEO_GROUPS page in the wiki but now I am not. :( I don't have time to add one now either.

-Rob

there is a wiki page for ivtv-configuration here:
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/Analogueivtv

it was edited today, so it should be quite up-to-date :)
it also says that the tv:// interface which mplayer provides does not work for ivtv.