If you were to tell me that it runs silent without HD and Fans I would
certainly think it could have a market! The problem is consumer electronics
sell masses and are dirt cheap! Of course depends on the sound quality too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Ellis
Sent: 15 June 2005 12:07
To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] IIC Media Centre

Hi
The rf remote contorl stuff, was complex but it does work, there are
some circuit on my site.  I will update them 2night.  I also use my PDA
as a remtoe, it is a sony UX50 and has wifi.  so i can ssh in and use a
simple python script to control it.  However by custom designed remote
is much easier to use than a PDA and much Cooler.

Jsut some market reasearch - Would you buy one, If no why and what price

cheers

Chris