Can we not get a public gallery on freevo.org or at least a registered users gallery

Would be cool to show off what we build publicly

Geert Decorte wrote:

Since everybody start posting pictures of his project:

These are a few of mine.
http://gedeco.pointclark.net/gallery/freevo

Just happens to have the same amplifier as the original poster :)