This link in the wiki is related to this discussion

http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/MovieUsage

I believe the point is due to distributions which have automount working
by default for the CD/DVD device.

In my case I had replace it by submount. So disabling any mounting of the
DVD/CD should work fine. At least I'm gonna try that.
The only way were submount should be effective: you use the computer for
multiple purposes (Desktop).
So somewhere in the WIKI there should be a statement to drop automounting
systems for dvd/cd in order to avoid possible issues. Or is there a way to
disable this default behaviour in freevo? Most linux distributions will
include (actually they do) more and more auto mounting systems.

BTW Evan: Greet is a christian name for female. My name is Geert.

Geert

http://gedeco.no-ip.org