On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 22:27 +0200, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> I guess it won't be a requirement. But it would be nice to have. Right
> now, tv only works with xine. So for a full featured freevo box, xine
> and mplayer please.

xine-lib will handle everything, but particularly tv and DVDs.  MPlayer
does DVD rips and other various video better overall, but xine would
still handle them.  For MeBox, which is increasingly more just a random
collection ideas in my brain, I expect I'll require xine-lib and make
MPlayer optional.  Which is a bit ironic considering MeBox's original
design. :)

Jason.