I have done some code fixing and exception handling; if you are using this I would suggest downloading the new version.

On 2/23/06, Justin Wetherell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The problem with the last feed is; it doesn't comply with the rss guideline. Each rss should have a "Published Date" field, so you can see how old it is. There really isn;t any dates in that feed to parse which'll make it quite hard to figure out.

On 2/23/06, Alberto Hernando < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
El Jueves, 23 de Febrero de 2006 10:36, Justin Wetherell escribió:
> Don't put the actual Directory into the helpers directory; just put the
> three files.

Ok.

With
http://twit.libsyn.com/rss,7
I get a big video in the right directory.

http://www.comunicandopodcast.com/podcast.php,10
This one works too.

But with others, like:

http://www.cadenaser.com/rssaudio/entrevistas.html,2
the plugin fails witht his:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/mnt/musica/PodAudio$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/helpers/rssServer.py", line 6,
in ?
    t = threading.Thread (rssPeriodic.checkForUpdates())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/helpers/rssPeriodic.py", line
71, in checkForUpdates
    itemDate = convertDate(item.date)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/helpers/rssPeriodic.py", line
10, in convertDate
    itemDate = re.search("\d+\s+\S+\s+\d+",string).group()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

As you can see, I'm using python-2.3 with freevo-1.5.4. Probably this is
happening because it needs more debugging, so I thought it could help.
Anyway, thanks for your work.

        Alberto