On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 12:46 +0200, Lucian Muresan wrote:
> Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > It's really frustrating that Linux, with all it's multimedia greatness,
> > can't even do Left/Right Audio Switching like what can be done on a
> > standalone < USD20 DVD/VCD player.
>
> try the audio post-processing plugin "upmix_mono". It
> should be configurable on which from channel to be upmixed (duplicated)
> as two identical Left/Right channels.

Hey.. That works out great. Now, what I need is to figure out if I can
put a keyboard shortcut key for that.
> "upmix_mono" plugin has an integer parameter ranging from "-1 to 5",

In My file.

Left = English = Channel 0
Right = Chinese = Channel 1
Stereo = Eng+Chinese = Channel -1

> which may actually designate the possible channels from a 5.1 setup,
> plus some automatism, maybe. So just try it out.

Yep.. need to find a shortcut key for that.

Thanks again.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!