Hi all,

I'm trying to configure my freevo to use both the
analogue input (tuner, input 0) and the cable
(composite, input 1).  I used this guide:

http://www.xiaprojects.com/www/manuali/freevo/main.php

Which allows me to define channels on both inputs, and
to change to the correct input when changing channels.

The problem I have is that my analogue reception is
pretty poor, and so I will sometimes want to use the
cable box for over-the-air channels.  But I don't have
a method of allowing freevo to change channels on the
cable box yet (I know I should get one, but I'm moving
soon and I'm hoping to get a different type of cable
box that is easier to control from linux...)

Therefore, I either want to:
a) duplicate channels - just have bbc1.bbc.co.uk in
twice, once for the cable and once for analogue.  At
the moment only the second entry in TV_CHANNELS is
being used...
b) Be able to specify multiple inputs for the channels
and to have some way of specifying which to
record/watch tv on.

I think duplicating channels should be the easiest way
to go.  e.g. I need:
('london.bbc1.bbc.co.uk',       'T-1',    '26'),
('london.bbc1.bbc.co.uk',       'Cable-1',
'E25',0,1),

to allow both entries.  Any ideas?

(BTW, if the two channels have different radiotimes
listing addresses, they will work, so for the BBC and
Channel 3, which have multiple regions, I can do it.
But that doesn't work for Channels 4 and 5 which only
have 1 region.  I'm in the UK,obviously!)

Thanks in advance,

Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com