Hi list,

I try to install the FreeBSD port of Freevo, but I am not able to install. The last few lines are:
checking for mmpython...   not found
please download it from http://www.sf.net/projects/mmpython and install it
*** Error code 1

But mmpython ís installed:
/usr/ports/multimedia/freevo#pkg_info | grep mmpython
py24-mmpython-0.4.8_1 Retrieves metadata from mp3, ogg, avi, jpg and other format

Does anyone have a clue how to handle this problem? Thanks a lot.
Olaf