Stephen Rowles wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using the microsoft media centre usb remote control - version 2
>
> I have it all configured and working fine with freevo (was quite easy,
> only gotcha was I needed to build lirc from source). However the button
> response is very slow. I have used MS media centers before with the
> remote and the response is good.
>
> Freevo is very responsive when using the keyboard, but not with the
> remote, so I know its not my system just being slow.
>
> Is there anything I can do to speed up the interaction?

What is the repeat values in /etc/freevo/lircrc. May be they are too
large. Try a value of 1 and if a press jumps too many lines, increase it.

Freevo is normally as responsive with the remote as with the keyboard.
The only problem I have with the remotes is when the sensor has fallen
on the floor :D

Duncan