Jason Tackaberry schreef:

> I'm confused.  What is the C unit?  Obviously not celsius, unless you
> cool using liquid nitrogen. :)

Sorry, I ment "temperature drops down with $1 degrees celcius". ;-)

p.s. Where can I get liquid nitrogen, I'am looking for an alternative
intercooler for my tractor-puller...

Karl Lattimer schreef:

> Isn't this the same as athcool?

They all work the same way but didn't see this one before, from the
README this one uses ACPI to control the powersave mode, the other
utilitys have there own way of handling it.
--
Groetjes Japie