I used to use tvtime to play tv; is mplayer recommended for this new card now
I have it working?

does it require a new recording command?

i assume -tv driver=ivtv
will be required

i have modified this for australia from Duncan's version

--
"I went to a job interview the other day, the guy asked me if I had any
questions , I said yes, just one, if you're in a car traveling at the

He said he couldn't answer that, I told him sorry, but I couldn't work
for him then.
                -- Steven Wright