I just downloaded 9131 and the TVGuide works correctly (I can schedule and
record via menu interface) but it uses 100% of the CPU whenever you try and
do anything (button clicks, etc). The rest of the Freevo interface (movies,
recorded TV, etc) is fine CPU wise.

On 2/2/07, Pascal Schirrmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John Molohan a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> After an update to rel-1 svn 9129 when I try to watch tv now with the
> PLAY command freevo tells me that I'm recording (which I'm not) and if
> I'm not to remove /var/cache/freevo/record.video0. That file doesn't
> exist (as mentioned I'm not recording anything) so for now tv seems
> broke. There's no debugging output to report.

Hi,

Same problem here. No solution so far.

Thanks,

--