It seems like it loads the entire guide (all channels, days, times) which is
probably the reason why it's slow. If there is anyway to get that to load
only the current times being shown, might help but I am by far an expert.
Leaving and Entering the guide from watching TV is kind of slow also but I
haven't found a good way to make that any quicker.