Hi,I'm looking for some testers to give my DVB live pause plugin a good going
over before submitting it as a feature request.A few things to note, you'll
need a DVB card which can stream the entire transport stream, most PCI and USB2
cards will work.You'll also need another piece of software that I've written,
DVBStreamer, I've been using it for a while as a backend to freevo but this is
the first try at live pause.You can get DVBStreamer from
http://dvbstreamer.sourceforge.netUnfortunately I haven't the time or skill to
create rpms/debs for this so its a source tarball that has to be configured and
built.Once you've got DVBStreamer built and installed go get the plugin from
http://www.charrett.plus.com/livepause-0.1.tar.bz2Any questions/problems feel
free to contact me.Also it would be great if some more experienced python
programmers could give the ring_buffer.py code a once over.CheersAdam
Get connected - Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger
now.
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview