On Fri, 23 February, 2007 9:16 am, Gary Steele wrote:
> Hello freevo users,
>

> I have had some problems with the display of the program guide in the
> webserver in 1.6.3. In particular, it seems to have some problems when
> programs are very short (3 min) and when programs don't start and end on
> half hour segments.
>
> I've attached a screenshot showing an example of this problem:
>

> http://qt.tn.tudelft.nl/~gsteele/webserver_problem.png
>

> In particular, the program "NOS Jeugdjournaal" is shown occupying the
> whole three hour segment even though it is only 3 minutes long. If you jump
> to 17:30, then the programs on this channel at 17:30, 18:00, ..., are
> properly displayed. They are also properly displayed in the normal freevo
> UI.
>

> You can also see that in many other cases, there are large white blocks
> missing, which also may be related to programs which start and end at
> strange times. Unfortunately, in the Netherlands, this seems to be quite
> common...
>
> In case it is useful for debugging, I've posted the html source to this
> page here:
>
> http://qt.tn.tudelft.nl/~gsteele/webserver_problems.html.txt
>

> Has anybody else had such problems? (I could imagine that it could also
> be a problem with tv_grab_nl.)

Have you tried running tv_grab_sort (the sort program from xmltv) on the
TV.xml. I'm not sure if this is this problem or not.

The webserver tvguide could be improved as it does it in intervals of 30
minutes by default. You can change the intervals by updating some settings
in local_conf.py

#
# Divide the TV guide into intervals of this length (in minutes)
#
# WWW_GUIDE_INTERVAL = 30

#
# Precision for TV guide (in minutes)