Just turned on my TV, and noticed that the TV guide looks good on screen, so
even the "NOS Jeugdjournaal" is shown as a very small block (since it's only
3 minutes).

This means it has to be something with the webpage, not with xmltv or
whatever, because then it would be incorrect on the Freevo screen as well.

Michel