On 27 Feb 2007, at 19:31, Duncan Webb wrote:

> Karl Lattimer wrote:
>> Any news on 1.7 RPMS?
>>
>> I'm hoping that the series of crashes i get in 1.6.3 will be fixed in
>> this release.
>
> Karl,
>
> Would you be a bit more specific about crashes and raise bug reports,
> they won't get fixed unless they are reported.

Generally speaking, I don't have the time to login to my freevo box,
get a report from the logs by re-enabling debugging/child-app
debugging and reproduce random crashes which aren't reproducible
regularly, then login to sourceforge raise a ticket attaching the
backtraces.

I'm a freevo user now more than a developer. I simply don't have the
time to dedicate to this project as I would like to.

K,