Mandriva 2007.0 rpm's are available now as well!

Korrel from the Dutch Mandrivaclub (www.mandrivaclub.nl) has made rpm's of
Freevo 1.7.0 and the kaa-packages, and after a lot of testing, we think all
the dependencies are o.k now.

They can be found at:
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/mandrakeclubnl/2007/
- or -
ftp://ftp.belnet.be/packages/mandrakeclub.nl/2007/

:-)

2007/2/28, Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 19:36:57, Duncan Webb wrote:
>
>> You will also need to download the latest kaa.base-0.1.2,
>> kaa.metadata-0.6.0 and kaa.imlib2-0.2.0 packages from the sourceforge
>> pages.
>
> If you are using python 2.5 you want to grab svn of kaa.imlib2 which has
> a fix for a invalid free during startup...

Since I have close to no free time until the CeBit starts I will
release a new version after March 15.

Dischi

--
You might have mail.