Duncan,

Can I provide you with some information of any kind?
I would realy like this to work again...

Do you want me to raise a bug report maybe?

Michel

2007/3/19, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Michel Hoogervorst wrote:
> I just have album covers named "front.jpg" or "front.png" in every album
> directory.
> This has always worked well, and stopped working in 1.7.0
>
> I do not have files named after the songs, only the front.* files.
>
> Note that this still works in playlists.

I will need to look into this in a bit more detail. The front.<type>
file is being stored correctly in the cache of the directory but I've
not yet found out why it is not being displayed. Not forgotten.

Duncan