mike lewis wrote:
> On 4/5/07, Juha Pahkala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Found this thread while fighting to get freevo 1.7 with vdr plugin
>> going. It seems the current vdr plugin isn't working for anyone with 1.7
>> (below is the traceback from my trial). In the above mail thread Mike
>> indicated that he might have a working version of it. Has anybody got it
>> or another solution? Are you Mike reading this?
>>

> Hi.  How did you go?
>
> I have the vdr plugin working locally.  I submitted patches but they
> were never accepted as they need to go through sourceforge and I don't
> have an account.  They should be on the list though if you can find
> them...

Hi there. I haven't made any progress yet, haven't found the patches,
and am not much of a coder myself unfortunately... are you sure you sent
the patches? I've searched through the gmane archives and can't seem to
find them. The closest match is this, where you state that you'll send
them to the list hopefully 'tonight'  :)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.freevo.user/12919/match=mike+lewis+vdr

> I'm interested in this other plugin..  Does vdr still run in the
> background when the the xinelib-out plugin is no longer being used?
> Very interesting.  This could be massaged directly for freevo 2.0
> support.  I chose vdr-xine as i wanted vdr to record while I wa not
> connected to it..

You guys think this xinelib-out plugin is somehow better?

TIA, juhis