Am Wed, 16 May 2007 20:28:51 +0200
schrieb "Tanjeff-N. Moos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm using freevo on my 16:10 monitor. The menus are looking correct,
> but when viewing images from my hard disk, these are stretched to fit
> onto the screen. The same occurs when starting xine (for watching
> DVD).
>
> My screen resolution is 1660x1050. The size of the screen, as
> reported by xrandr, is correct. I use freevo 1.7.1 with the bluestar
> theme.
>
> I searched on the online help and on google, but found nothing
> helpful.

Well, I found the config. It's in $HOME/.freevo/freevo.conf. There is a
line in there wich specifies the geometry. I set this to my screen's
resolution and now all works just fine.
Well, nearly all. My idlebar is now smaller and the audio player
doesn't fit in it (The one from the idlebar.detach plugin). This is no
serios problem, it doesn't look very nice, tough.

BTW, no additional configurations are neccessary for xine, and I expect
the same is true for mplayer. Both uses parameters based on the
geometry line in freevo.conf.

Tanjeff