Hi,

I have some need of 'hand tuned' fxd files for some movies, but I'm lost
in the (non existing) documentation.

For instance, it seems possible to deal with subtitle, but I was unable
to find a working sample (I don't exactly know the benefit for freevo
having information about subtitle !)

So if you can send some of your samples (about anything around the fxd
files).

Also, does it exist a common interface to access this kind of files
(that's my 'knowledge' about oo programming : don't give an access to
the data, only give a object to manipulate data. Maybe only effective in
books ?). In this case, I think that reading this part of code could be
very instructive, to.

Thanks for any informations,

Pascal SCHIRRMANN