I have an imon too, maybe trying the delay setting said by Ryan Roth may
help.
I'm looking forward to seeing the configuration tool.

I was also thinking, I think I've seen somewhere an infrared plugin (usb
uirt
maybe, I don't remember the name) which can control cable box. Basically
the htpc generate infrared signals to control the cable box. I was wondering
if I can use something like this to control the tv and the receiver ?
This way
my universal remote control is the freevo remote control. I don't know if
it's hard to setup and easier to spend $70 on the harmony instead.

jp