Hi,

I think I'm having the same problem, with the latest kaa release
(downloaded 2 weeks ago), so no svn version.
When I enter a directory I see the cover image, when I go out of it,
and return later the cover image is gone... and doesn't return after
restarting Freevo.

I tried removing the cache, and do a 'freevo cache', and started
Freevo again... still no covers...

Most of my covers are named 'front.jpg/png', and some of them are
named 'cover.jpg/png'.
(DEBUG=1 and CHILDAPP_DEBUG=1 are allready set).

Another system seems to have no problem at all, with the same versions
of Kaa and Freevo (Freevo 1.7.2).  The only real difference I see, is
that that system has python 2.5 (Mandriva 2007.1), and my main system,
which is giving this problem runs Mandriva 2007.0 with python 2.4.3...
could that have something to do with it?

Michel