Hi the list

I'm using my freevo HTPC on a too small 27" 4:3 tube tv screen.
I want bigger, and I'm thinking to go with widescreen 37" LCD.

I was wondering how works the upscalling in freevo, if I want to
stretch the video to 720p or 1080p ? (depending on the lcd I buy)

Do you guys have here advise about LCD screen working well with
freevo ? Do you have tips to share about your upscalling settings
with xine or mplayer ? How to get the best picture quality ?

Finally I was looking at the Media center gallery wiki page and
it will be very cool if more freevo user can post their setup and
maybe add a few comments on it (what hardware specs, what
settings ...). It would a great way to learn about the freevo
community ?

Have a good week end every one !