Well I got it the first time :D

kikoune wrote:
> Finally I was looking at the Media center gallery wiki page and
> it will be very cool if more freevo user can post their setup and
> maybe add a few comments on it (what hardware specs, what
> settings ...). It would a great way to learn about the freevo
> community ?

That would be cool actually, it would give other ideas on what to buy,
or what they can use that they have lying around :) I know both my
freevo builds have been part found, donated or otherwise useless or
superfluous hardware jammed together. I have a half height case atm,
with a full height geforce4 in it - had to bend the metal on the card to
get it in :D

Jake

--
Jacob Briggs
Systems Engineer

Core Technology Limited
Level 1, NZX Centre
11 Cable Street
Wellington
Phone +64 4 801 2252

--

object doAnythingConceivable(string whatToDo, object whatToDoItWith) { .....