hi

I'm trying to setup suspend to ram with freevo.
the suspend works on the htpc and now I need to
integrate with freevo.

I first set the freevo SHUTDOWN_SYS_CMD
to the suspend script. in that case the problem is
freevo shutting down itself also. so when I wake
up the computer the freevo is not running.

second try, I setup a command fxd to the suspend
script. it adds a suspend entry in my menu. it works
well except I have 2 menu entries shutdown and
suspend. I'd like to replace the shutdown menu with
the suspend one but keeping the shutdown confirmation.

do someone here already try that ?

I was thinking maybe to develop a new suspend plugin
with the same structure as the shutdown one and replacing
the shutdown procedure by a simple suspend one.

any ideas ?

thanks !