John Molohan wrote:
> Ryan Roth wrote:
>> I take that back.  I did a SVN update and adding those lines no longer
>> fixes it.
>>
>> Ryan Roth wrote:
>>
>>> If I add
>>>
>>> LOGGING=logging.DEBUG
>>> DEBUG=1
>>>
>>> It works, but without it it does not
>>>
> Yeah I'm on revision 9690 and I can't get freevo to run with any
> combination of those settings. Any ideas? Guess I'll look for that post
> on how to revert to an older svn revision :)

I'm sure that I don't understand the cause of this, yet. In my
local_conf.py there is:

# Debugging settings
RECORDSERVER_DEBUG = 1
ENCODINGSERVER_DEBUG = 2
RSSSERVER_DEBUG = 1
CHILDAPP_DEBUG = 1
DEBUG = 1
LOGGING = logging.DEBUG
RECORDSERVER_LOGGING = logging.DEBUG

On all three systems I have no problem running freevo. There is some
funny output, coming from somewhere when freevo starts up. On two
machine there are a few lines of 'vob' and the other has lines of 'ts'.
which are either mplayer extensions.

However this doesn't stop freevo starting.

Can you check that the log directory is writeable by your freevo user.

Would you like to a proper clean up of the build and
site-packages/freevo directories, it may or may not help.

I need to track this down, but it's hard when I can't reproduce it.

Duncan