On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 07:50 +0200, Duncan Webb wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that the problem is something to do with config.py, if the

I managed to pin point the problem today at work (well lunch time), its
in the Logger class, line 118 in write() the variable s is being used
instead of msg.

Judicious use of the print 'Here' statement gave me an exception
traceback that I could follow to find the problem :-)

Sorry but I don't have time right now to create a patch, typing this in
between trying to feed and bath a little one.

Cheers

Adam