On 2007-06-21 10:01, Michael Labowicz wrote:
> http://xmltv.org/wiki/
>
> This is the website for the xmltv grabber scripts that MythTv and
> Freevo use.  They have the announcement posted on the front page, and
> it looks like alternatives are being explored...

And I was really looking forward to dumping xmltv in freevo 2 (since
kaa.epg has a zap2it backend directly).  Sigh.

So xmltv will again resort to screen scraping for guide data in NA.  The
problem with screen scraping is that it's volatile, and if the source is
hostile to the idea, they can make it quite difficult to do that.