hi ppl,
just wanted to inform that I have updated the freevo wiki - tips and tricks:
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/TipsAndTricks
I have added a description how you can add an extra tab in which you have an
embedded mediaplayer
which opens a live stream from you tvcard so you can watch TV over the
internet, also it describes
how you can switch channels through the website and start and stop the
streamserver through the
web interface. If someone has a better idea to do this more efficient, e.g.
read out the
channelinfo from the local_conf.py and then generate the necessary files
automatically or if you
have question feel free to contact me. On my own site I also included a tab and
combined it with
some scripts to control a relaycard attached to my parrallel port to control
home appliances like
lights (turn on/off) and cameras etc. if someone is interested in that let me
know,
have a good one :)
Katie Jody Gugelhopf

      Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com