Nick Bellomy wrote:
> On 8/8/07, John Molohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking to revamp www.freevo.org. If you're interested you can take
>> a look at www.freevo.org/johnm/ to see what it might look like. If
>> you've any feedback or suggestions I'd love to hear them.
>>
>> John
>>

> I like the new design fine, but what I'd really like to see is a
> discussion forum.
Thanks for the feedback. The forum idea has been debated a few times.
There was one run on freevohelp.com but that seems to be gone now. The
opinion of the developers was that a forum simply divides the community
and none of them would be checking it as they prefer the lists and I
have to say I agree. I know a forum is nice and accessible for new users
but without developer support or strong power user support it can be a
disaster. I'll try to make the lists and list archives as accessible as
possible for people to use.

John