Evan Hisey wrote:
> John
>    First thing I see about the new sight is anew logo. IF the site
> gets a new logo then the Freevo splash needs to get update to the new
> logo so they are consistent.

Interesting point but I wouldn't say that it's a necessity. The new logo
on the site is very similar to the splash screen logo. I'll leave that
up to the skin designers to address.

>>> Also it does not seem to validate and is not particularly accessible,
>>> but I guess this is a beta?
>>>

>  What kinda of code changes would be needed for this?

Don't know - any takers?

Done, see http://freevo.sourceforge.net/johnm/about/features.php

>> complement the content of the site (see screenshots Freevo 1 project
>> status links for example)
>>

>  From a prospective user point of view. The screenshhots really need
> to be direct linked from the main site if they are not on part of the
> main site. This is just an issue of human nature, most prospective
> users don't want to dig around just to see if a project looks like
> something they want to try. Maybe keep a current set of screenshots on
> the website or make the screenshot link take you directly to the Wiki
> screenshot page.

You're right - now a wip but see
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/johnm/index.php and
http://freevo.sourceforge.net/johnm/download/live.php

> Thanks for the work John.
>
> evan

No problem. Thanks for the valuable feedback.

John