Previously running MythTV on the same system, appeared to running correctly
on an eval install.
Freevo and DVR newbie.
Now running Freevo 1.7.3 on a Suse10.2 x86_64 system.  Hauppauge PVR-150
card.
I didn't have too much trouble getting the recording to work OK, playback in
Mplayer.

I've failed miserably trying to get the viewing to work.
Hoping someone can point me to some some example local_conf.py files or
provide some good hints.
I was getting the following error attempting to run xine:
"This plugin only supports the ivtv group in tv mode"
but found only source references to this error.

Mplayer was playing recorded video OK.

Thx,
Chris