Hi ppl
i have freevo 1.7.3 running on a ubuntu feisty machine, had to downgrade
twisted too, but works
fine since i did that without any error messages anymore... anyhow, christian,
u have it running
on a system without a desktop? so u just use the webserver functionality?
jody

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=275899.69931.qm%40web52705.mail.re2.yahoo.com>",

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=275899.69931.qm%40web52705.mail.re2.yahoo.com>*/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py:40:

> > RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module _c_urlarg: This
> > Python has API version 1013, module _c_urlarg has version 1012.
> >   from twisted.protocols._c_urlarg import unquote
> >
> > Do you know what I do wrong? I have a PVR-150 that I'm tring to install
> > as a backend in Freevo (works great with MythTV but I don't like the
> > frontend of MythTV so I'm looking for an alternate solution)
> >

> > 2007/9/4, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

> > Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca