I am trying to install Freevo but I encountered a problem and I'm not sure
how it works. I want to be able to watch live-tv from several computers! All
talking to the same server which have a PVR-150 card (but no display). I
though it would work out-of-the-box. I have tried MythTV previously but I
don't like the frontend of MythTV and I really like how Freevo is working
(simple and easy to use).

I have been able to record shows from another computer using Freevo but when
I press "play" for an ongoing show the screen goes black for a second but
then nothing happens. So I'm thinking, is it all possible to watch live-tv
from a computer that only have Freevo but no tv-card? Haven't found anything
about this on the wiki...