Hey,

I'm new to the list but did a search on the mailing lists to find out how
to incorporated the HDHomeRun tuner for freevo.  For those that don't know
what a HDHomeRun is, checkout

http://www.silicondust.com/wiki/products/hdhomerun

Anyways, it basically streams HDTV over a 100MB ethernet interface from
upto 2 tuners.  It has a linux command-line application "hdhomerun_config"
with all the options to stream ATSC mpeg encoded video.  I've tried to
setup the VCR_CMD in /etc/freevo/local_conf.py (on a gentoo linux box) to
call a script with the options for %(channel), %(seconds) and %(filename)
but it doesn't seem to call it when the recordserver is running.

Plus, I would also like to be able to watch live tv the same way.  Since
the documentation on doc.freevo.org says that only mplayer and xine are
supported for live tv viewing, I'm not sure if there is a way to stream
the video to a timeshifted file so I can pause/rewind/etc during playing.

Does anyone have any ideas how to set this up?

Thanks...
Matt