Hey-
  I found a new feature, or at least new to me, in the configure
directory settings of the freevo UI. Directory Autobuild Thumbnails.
IT is set by default to "auto" which does not seem to really do
anything as far as I can tell. on the other hand if I set it to one it
goes and makes thumbnails for all the files that do not have one in
the directory. The question then is, what exactly is the setting to
make this teh defaul behavior for freevo. I add a lot Anime videos to
a network share that I use with freevo and the thumbnails are nice,
but doing it by hand for a 100+ files sucks.

Evan