Duncan Webb schreef:

> kaa notifier is being used in the rel-1 branch, may be this version is
> better.

1.7.4 is slightly bether, it has a proces of 100 ticks and one of ~105.
Funny is the value of 100, my nvidia drives has 50 (wich is the redraw
freq.) maybe freevo is also doing some screen refreshements inside but
in a double rate?

> There are some items to do, but the rel-1 branch is running fine.

It's running more than fine, I only came across this when looking for
making my server cooler.
Are there any values inside the code wich can be lowered? (like media
polling intervals)
--
Groetjes Japie