Duncan Webb schreef:

> It seems to be but may not be as reliable as rel-1-7 branch.

Actualy it ran quite nicely apart from some trouble I got with the
recordserver due to kaa trouble.
Apart from that, 1.8 doesn't improve cpu calls, it's still ~205.

b.t.w. John is right; You are doing a great job with freevo (and lets
not forget everyone else who contributed)
I'am using freevo now for several years and also played with the
competition but no other media system can beat freevo!
--
Groetjes Japie
;^)