>> Freevo-1.7.5 and Freevo-1.8.0rc1 will be released this weekend.

Sorry guys for not responding earlyer but I came acros a "bug" that
slipped in after 1.7.3 in the webserver.
I'am starting freevo from initscript with something like:
su - freevo -c freevo -fs &
All seems wel but if I restart it it from a ssh console and close the
console the webpages are all giving errors, if I keep the console open
or use screen all is well, it's in 1.7.4 and 1.8.x from the same timeline.
--
Groetjes Japie