saluti
is there a 1.7.5 deb package allready available? I normaly install freevo from
geole.info site, but this is still on 1.7.3...
it is not problem for me to install from tarbal, but what is the easiest
way..? I will try:
-> setup new gutsy box
-> install 1.7.3 from geole.info with aptitude (for the reqirements)
-> download 1.7.5 as tarbal and install it

my Questions:
-> what have I to look for if I install them parallel?
-> exist new additional requirements for 1.7.5?

any suggestions?
thanks and gruäss
Andreas