From: Jonathan Isom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 9:27:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] DVB Channel Detection

On Jan 13, 2008 9:26 PM, Jonathan Isom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2008 9:12 PM, Jonathan Isom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Jan 13, 2008 9:05 PM, Phil Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I suspect I'm either missing something or am not doing something
 right. I seem to have dvbstreamer installed, but all I  get is "-A
 command not found".As for the scanning, I found an app that works called
 dtvscan from the pchdtv site. I can watch live tv through Xine using the
 command xine dvb:// NBC5-DT (for example).I'm just having a dog of a
 time trying to get Freevo configured correctly for recording. Is
 dvbstreamer the only way to record ATSC streams with Freevo?I really don't need
 the time shifting capabilty.

> > Can you post what command you are running and possibly the version.
> Hi
>   Tell me if this is helpful
> http://dvbstreamer.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Installation
it is one command not two

setupdvbstreamer -A /usr/share/dvb/atsc/channels.conf

> > Thanks

 ''00bd.0435.0004"),
> > >                                    (...),
> > >            ]
> > >
> > > could be created. with python i guess we could import it via a
> > > separate file, though it would require
> > > restarting freevo every day.
> > >
> > > Later
> > >
> > > Jonathan

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and
> > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.