Help!!!!

Just upgraded my freevo installed from 1.7.1 to 1.7.5. Now my TV guide
isn't working anymore. I have a valid TV.xml file that was working just
fine before the install, allowing browsing the TV etc. however now it
doesn't work.

Parsing the guide doesn't take long enough and it creates a
TV.xml.pickled that is only 2961 bytes in size, as opposed to the 3meg
of TV.xml

I have run with DEBUG=1 and I get nothing interesting in main-0.log to
indicate any problems.

Any idea! My wife wants to record a TV program at 8:00pm (uk time), I
thought this would be quick but I'm now totally stuck.

I have taken the new version of kaa-base, imlib, and metadata.

Are there any other dependencies I've missed?

I think that the XML parsing is failing, but I cannot see anything in
the logs to indicate why or how to fix it :( I tried undoing the
cElementTree change to use the old imports, but that was no help.

Cheers.

Steve.