Stephen Rowles wrote:
> Help!!!!
>
> Just upgraded my freevo installed from 1.7.1 to 1.7.5. Now my TV guide
> isn't working anymore. I have a valid TV.xml file that was working just
> fine before the install, allowing browsing the TV etc. however now it
> doesn't work.
>
> Parsing the guide doesn't take long enough and it creates a
> TV.xml.pickled that is only 2961 bytes in size, as opposed to the 3meg
> of TV.xml

Use the tried and tested "put print statements everywhere until you find
out where it goes wrong" method I have found the following:

When we come out of "xmltv.read_programmes" in epg_xmltv.py, there isn't
a program list, so the xml parsing is failing to return any data.

Will try and debug some more.. I don't know python so this is quite slow ;)