From: Pirlouwi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22 janv. 2008 16:01
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Multiple tv plugin under freevo 1.x ?
To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net

2008/1/20, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Pirlouwi wrote:
> > Is the current Freevo 1.x framework easily modifyable to accept more
> > than one tv plugin?
> > If I want to use a dvb budget card with dvbstreamer record plugin, and
> > if I want to complete it with another analog tuner capture card that use
>
> > the standard record plugin, how can I do that?
>
> TV_CHANNELS determines the VideoGroup that is used TV_VIDEO_GROUPS
> determines the device and the plug-in that is used. I think that this is
> in the wiki somewhere.
>
> Duncan

Yes you're right :
http://doc.freevo.org/DVBConfig?highlight=%28TV_VIDEO_GROUPS%29
However, can you explain me how I can resolve the following issue:
if I start the dvbstreamer plugin, I have to remove the generic record
plugin.
But if I do that, I cannot use it anymore for my analog HVR1300 hauppauge
board.
Can I load the generic recording plugin and another record plugin (like
dvbstreamer) in the same time?
Thx for support.
Pirlouwi.