Pirlouwi wrote:
> Hello,
> just a self-response to top-list my query.
> Regards,
> Pirlouwi.

 From a quick gland and from recollection I think I remember someone
posting to say they'd done this by running two different recordservers
on two different ports launched by two different users pointing at two
different local_conf.py configs. Simply it's a shortcoming in the
architecture of the 1.x branch but this seems to be a way around it.
Apologies if that's not it as I did only literally glance at this posting.

John