> '$ mplayer radio://106.55' gives no sound :-(
then you have the same situation as I have.

> The configuration with radio.fxd similar to the webradio.fxd looks good.
> But when I start to play a radio station freevo says:
> 'Cannot play with RadioPlayer - no station'
>
> This is an extract from the radio.fxd:
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <freevo>
>          <container title="Alternative">
>                  <audio title="Couleur3">
>                          <cover-img>radiologos/Couleur 3.png</cover-img>
>                          <url>radio://106.55</url>
>                          <station>106.55</station>
>                          <player>radioplayer</player>
>                  </audio>
>
> Extract from local_conf.py:
> plugin.activate('audio.radioplayer')
> RADIO_CMD = '/usr/bin/ivtv-radio -d /dev/radio0 -i /dev/video24'
> RADIO_STATIONS = [
>          ('Couleur 3', '106.55')
> ]
>

> As you can see I tried some different configurations - without success.
> I'm not using the lates svn version but freevo 1.8.0 from the official
> sources.
This is the reason: My patch is very new and not in 1.8.0 ... try to use
svn or wait to the next release. Or if you want to apply the patch to
1.8.0, here you find the patch and some discussion about the problematic:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1962450&group_id=46652&atid=446898
(the patch adds only one code line, you could apply it easily by hand)

Andreas